South Sudan President Salva Kiir has named ministers for the long awaited revitalized unity government. This was announced during a decree read out on the state owned South Sudan Broadcasting Corporation this evening.
Decree No 33 Appointment of Ministers
1. Ministry of Cabinet Affairs: Martin Elia Lomuro
2.Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Beatrice Kamisa Wani
3.Ministry of Defence: Angelina Teny
4. Ministry of Interior:Paul Mayom Akech
5. Ministry of Peace Building:Stephen Par Kuol.
6. Ministry of Justice:Madol Arol Kachuol.
7. Ministry of National Security: Obote Mumur Mete.
8.Ministry for Parliamentary Affairs: Jema Nunu Kumba.
9.Ministry for Information: Michael Makuei Lueth
10. Ministry for Federal Affairs: Lasuba Wango… readmore
Source: Hot in Juba