Opinions, advice and all other information expressed on WeAreSouthSudan.com forums, comment sections, blogs, and any other area where user-generated Content is displayed, represent the view of the individual generating such content only. By publishing such views on WeAreSouthSudan.org we are not in any way endorsing or taking any responsibility for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorized WeAreSouthSudan.com spokespersons. No user should take an investment decision based on any advert placed on WeAreSouthSudan.com without consulting a qualified financial adviser. Adverts placed on WeAreSouthSudan.com are accepted on the basis of ‘AS IS AND AS AVAILABE BASIS. We make no warranty of any kind, explicitly or implicitly, about any of the claims contented in the advert.
Under no circumstance will WeAreSouthSudan.com will be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use WeAreSouthSudan.org, or any information or services provided on WeAreSouthSudan.org or in its mobile apps, even if WeAreSouthSudan.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies published on WeAreSouthSudan.com.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WeAreSouthSudan.com, from:
- Your use of and access of WeAreSouthSudan.com;
- Your violation of any of these Terms of Service;
- Your violation of any third-party right including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or privacy right related to any Member Content submitted by you (if applicable) or your use of the website. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the term and your use of WeAreSouthSudan.org.
We may terminate these Terms of Service, your account, or your access to WeAreSouthSudan.org at any time with or without notice to you. You may terminate these Terms of Service or your account by:
- Discontinuing your use of WeAreSouthSudan.com and
- Destroying and removing all copies of Content from your Site (if any) and that is otherwise in your possession and control.